Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Complete Homemade Burger

Found a burger bun recipe but my buns didn't turn out as I hoped for *grunts* Oh well, but that didn't stop me from making burgers for dinner =)



I made everything from scratch from the buns to the burger to the mushroom sauce. Here's how I did it.

Minced meat
Onions, finely diced
Worcestershire sauce
Breadcrumbs
Fresh parsley, chopped
salt and pepper

Almost all recipes I looked for calls for an egg in the mixture but I omitted it and added a bit extra breadcrumbs. The shape held just fine =)

As for the mushroom sauce, just garlic and thick cream. Then rocket leaves and a piece of cheese! Because my buns were small so I made mini burgers and it reminded me of Son of Mac (a smaller version of Big Mac they are offering at MacDonalds here) =D

No comments:

Post a Comment